Question 1 of 8.
You come home after a long day at work. What does your Guinea Pig do?
1. He acts like he's just seen the ghost in The Nun...
2. He runs to me as soon as he sees me!
3. He just sits and stares.
Question 2 of 8.
Most common reaction...
Question 3 of 8.
It's floor time! What does your Cavie do?
1. He freezes and stares into space
2. He's chill. He plays with his buddy, has a snack and explores his surroundings
3. He runs around and tries to find a place to hide
Question 4 of 8.
How does he react when you try to pick him up?
1. He lets me pick him up after a few treats.
2. I never get to pick him. He's almost always terrified when it comes to it.
3. He almost always lets me pick him up. He's very calm.
Question 5 of 8.
Does your Cavie have a buddy?
1. Not yet, but I'm getting him one soon
2. Nope, he's fine solo
Question 6 of 8.
How does your Cavie act around strangers?
1. I don't have people around in the same room I keep my Cavie
2. He's stressed out
3. He's pretty relaxed when other people come over
Question 7 of 8.
It's feeding time! What does your Guinea Pig do?
1. He takes the food in his safe space and eats it there.
2. He's super anxious and wheeks to get me to hurry up!
3. He hides and waits for the food to arrive. Then he comes out to eat.
Question 8 of 8.
How does your Cavie react to sudden, loud noises?
1. He starts wheeking.
2. He's used to noise, he doesn't notice most of them.
3. He immediately runs and hides.
Next question 1 of 8
All 8 questions completed!